Thursday, July 26, 2012

Secret Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding

Caving to demand here is how I made it.

2 Avocados
1/3 cup Cocoa
1/2 cup Raw Honey
1/4 cup Peanut Butter

Tossed it all in the blender and blended well. Kids had no clue it was healthy. It's a great way to add fiber and guilt free chocolate to your diet. And I'm all about the guilt free chocolate.

Many recipes call for agave nectar. So I'm sure you can sub that in. I found as chocolate pudding it's a bit to bitter. When I tasted it it was also just a wee bit off. Adding the peanut butter helped boost the chocolate and creamy aspects of the pudding.

Eat within a few hours of chilling it. I noticed it got grainy overnight so it's not a make the day before dish. It only takes a few minutes to make, so I know this will become a family favorite. Especially when Avacados are .50 cents each (I tend to over buy at that price).

We love guacamole but even my family gets tired of it after 4 days in a row.

Hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment